Saturday, November 30, 2013

NO wifi for us

The plan was to blog and post things each day during the trip to Nzara, but when we got there we discovered the wifi was not working. A few months ago their wifi router was struck by lightening and badly damaged. When they finally had the funds saved to get the repairs done, the problem was finding the parts and getting the person there to fix it all. My last weekend there the wifi got fixed, but by that time I only had three days left before leaving. Since I didn't know how long it would be till I had internet, I decided to type up my blog entries and save them on my iPad to be published later- retroactive blogging! I will be posting them one by one as I have time and hopefully for the next trip I will be able to have my daily entries posted on the actual day they are written!

No comments:

Post a Comment